We are proud to belong to a number of trade organizations and strive to stay up-to-date with the latest jewelry information, technology, and education within the industry. We also are committed to the local economy and are members of numerous business organizations in order to continually serve and support Santa Cruz as well as our customers.
American Gem Society
AGS promotes ethics, knowledge, and consumer protection in the jewelry industry. Dell Williams has been a proud member of the AGS for over fifty years.
- Downtown Association of Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce
- Think Local First
- Locally Owned Business Alliance (LOBA)
- Santa Cruz County CVC
- The 3/50 Project
- American Gem Society
- American Watch Guild
- Jewelers Vigilance Committee
- Jewelers for Children
- Better Business Bureau
- California Jewelers Association
Committed to Community
The Dell Williams family values our community. We show our commitment to the people of Santa Cruz by supporting a number of local charitable organizations. We donate each year to the Santa Cruz chapter of Sigma Alpha Omega Nu and the Sunrise Rotary club. These organizations provide funding to a variety of individuals, schools, and much more. And over the years, Dell Williams Jewelers has assisted a whole host of other local charities and events.
- The Boys and Girls Club
- Hospice of Santa Cruz County
- Children’s Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition
- Long Marine Lab, Spinal Cord Society
- Dominican Hospital Foundation
- Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History
- The Drive For Schools event
- Sunrise Rotary
- Sigma Alpha Omega Nu
- and a number of local schools, clubs, sports teams, and many other worthy organizations.